Pages

Friday 1 November 2013

Blog every day in November day 1- Introduction

For the month of November I am taking part in a challenge to blog every day.  This challenge has been set by Elizabeth at Rosalilium, who has also set up a month long list of topics and ideas to serve as inspiration to those taking part, such as Bonfire night, relax and hobbies.

The main reason I wanted to take part, apart from liking a challenge, is that there is a whole host of other bloggers taking part in the challenge and the idea of doing something as psrt of a community of bloggers and getting to know them appeals to me.

So, to start, a little bit about me. I an a 32 year old mum of 2, originally from South Wales but now living in Berkshire, where my other half is from. I met said other half 11 years ago in Sydney, Australia when I was backpacking round the world, and he took me to Sydney hsrbour for our first date. I have 2 lively girls who are 3 and a half and 1. I started blogging about 6 months ago, mainly about crafts we do with the children and family life, and find writing my blog had become an important escape for my brain from dsy to day life. If I could wish for anything in the world, it would be a good nights sleep!



Let the challenge begin, I look forward to getting to know some fellow BEDN-ers, so feel free to say hi and

No comments:

Post a Comment